Fireplace Filler

7:00 AM

If you recall my post on ferns, you know how excited I was to have them in my fireplace.  Well, I should have figured this, but it didn't work out with our fur baby.  He was way too interested in eating them and it was becoming way too messy.  I guess I could go for a faux fern, but there is no telling if this will stop Tater from wanting to eat it!  Crazy dog.

So I'm exploring other ideas on what to fill the empty, dark space with.  Any ideas?









You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. I really like the abundant candles look -- kind of like that bar we went to where they had a ton of different sized melted candles on a tray. It looks really awesome lit. Potential problem: does Tater eat candles too? -- Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. have a peek herelook at this website this websitemore information my companyhop over to this web-site

    ReplyDelete
  3. check out the post right here bags replica ysl click here to find out more Dolabuy Celine read the full info here replica bags buy online

    ReplyDelete
  4. replica bags in gaffar market click here to investigate l4o00j4p71 replica bags by joy Resources x3z61j2y08 luxury replica bags 7a replica bags meaning replica bags from korea fake hermes m7k27o7o29 replica bags and shoes

    ReplyDelete