Snake Plants

7:00 AM

Sure, every blogger, including us, love a good fiddle leaf fig tree. But considering that my green thumb is probably the blackest you have ever encountered, I cannot bring myself to purchase one just to kill it.  So I've been doing some research on what other plant could be a little bit more black thumb friendly.  Enter, snake plants.



I read this article on My Domaine the other day and realized that I love the look of snake plants.  They are carefree and tough, so they say.  Apparently they can grow almost anywhere and improve air quality in your home.  I don't know about you but I think these may become the next trendy plant.  I may be willing to try it out!









You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Are you looking for the one of the best and most popular indoor plant which is 'Snake plant' is also called as “Sansevieria Trifasciata” and it is also named as Viper’s Bowstring Hemp, or mother in Law’s tongue or Saint George’s Sword.

    snake-plants-mother-in-law-tongue-plant benefits and plant care guide

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! Would you be willing to let me use the photo of the snake plant in the black planter as a reference for a painting? You can check out some of my work on Instagram.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me the name of the companion bluish plant mixed in w/the snake plants in the black planter. It's gorgeous!
    THANK YOU in advance ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please tell me the name of the companion bluish plant mixed in w/the snake plants in the black planter. Actually, as I look closer, there are a few other plants I don't recogniz. The planting is gorgeous!
    THANK YOU in advance for answering my inquiry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. May I have the names of the companion plants in the black planter?

    ReplyDelete