Small Space Ideas

6:30 AM

One of the most challenging parts of owning an older home is the lack of storage space. It makes you wonder, if we really just have too much crap.  I mean, why do older houses have smaller closets anyway? Do we just own that much more stuff than they did back then?  Don't get me wrong, I love our home and having a smaller house means less space for me to clean and less crap I have.  I'm all about decluttering these days! No more hoarding. Seriously.  Here are a few of my favorite tips and tricks.

{create storage space for everything in unexpected places}


{this is one of my favorites. so clever!}


{utilitze your wall space for storage. love this idea of using spice racks!}


{consider creating built ins if you have the space}


{pull out cabinet for pantry storage - you can build you own to re purpose or IKEA has them reasonably priced}


You Might Also Like

0 comments