Pre-Fall Wish List

7:00 AM

I may have laughed at the Halloween and Christmas decorations that have made their debut at some stores recently but the truth is I am ready for Fall.  This 90 to 100 degree heat is too much!  I enjoy a nice 75 degree weather.  So here goes my pre-Fall (the official start to Fall is only a month away!) wish list.


{These tortoise candle holders are so pretty! I love anything tortoise but these could work as vases too}


{How adorable is this embroidered dress? It could be worn now in the summer and can transition into Fall with a jacket and boots!}


{I got this as a sample through my recent Nordstrom beauty purchase, and I may have to get the full size! It's not as pink as it looks and the "oil" part is scary, but it is surprisingly very light and hydrating}



{My favorite pair of leggings will officially need to be retired this year. So sad.  You know the feeling, right? These Zella ones have really good reviews so they may be the perfect replacement!}


{These candles are just too hard to resist.  Not to mention its adorable packaging! I love a candle with a cute jar that you can re-purpose}


{The perfect Fall jacket}



You Might Also Like

0 comments