Bunny Williams

6:30 AM



If you are a Chinoiserie lover like Jenn and I, I'm sure you are also a fan of Bunny Williams.  She was named one of the top 100 interior designers by Architectural Digest and she has an extensive lines of home decor items.  I would love to live in a house she decorated when I grow up.  Her decorating style is timeless, detailed, and bold yet inviting.  I think I read once somewhere that she loves to take everything out of a room and redecorate it completely - this is also a hobby of mine as well.  She sounds like someone I would love to chat and go antique shopping with.








Some tips from Bunny herself.

"Old textiles with character, like this embroidered Turkish towel, are a great way to add pattern and warmth to a room. I use them for cushions, to cover a chair, or just tossed over the back of the sofa."


"Flower arrangements should look easy and natural. I like to assemble a small bouquet in my hand, then tie the stems to hold it together before putting it in a container."


"Spend money on good upholstery. Quality upholstery will last – if you tire of the fabric, you can always recover the piece."


"Art doesn't have to be expensive — even simple framed prints can be interesting."


"Homes are meant to be used and lived in. I don’t believe living rooms should be reserved for parties and dining rooms should be fallow except on holidays."


"If you want people to go into a room, have a drinks bar."



You Might Also Like

0 comments