Artists We Love: Becca Stadtlander

7:00 AM

I stumbled across Becca Stadtlander's incredible art on pinterest (of course) and if you check out her Etsy store you can see why.  Not only is her artwork immediately engaging with a sort of Americana meets children's book illustration aesthetic, but her subject matter is so varied that it's hard to find something that you can't live without.  Not to mention that at around $25 for prints, it's incredibly affordable to make your own little Becca Stadtlander gallery wall.  Investing in art is daunting and that's why my walls went blank for so long, but hanging little groupings of prints is a nice way to ease into the world of art without investing your entire savings account on a piece.

Some of my favorites:

Purchase on Etsy Here
Purchase on Etsy Here

Purchase on Etsy Here
Purchase on Etsy Here
I hadn't seen this one before today so I'm already considering a new addition to my wall.  Purchase from Etsy here

Laying out my gallery wall:



If you are looking for cheap frames, these are from AC Moore where you can often find buy one get one gallery wall frames or use their frequent 50% off coupons.  The con is that you are on your own for measuring accurately (which I obviously sort of missed on but close enough, right?).  Pottery Barn frames will set you back some financially, but they come with super handy dimensional guides so that you can pre-measure accurately before you start putting holes in the wall.

You Might Also Like

0 comments