SokoGlam

6:30 AM

I recently discovered SokoGlam and I have no idea how it took me this long to find this amazing website and blog.  If you have been reading this little blog for a while, you know that I am obsessed with Korean beauty products.  If you aren't familiar, Koreans are serious about their beauty regime and skincare products, which means Korean beauty brands are high quality AND affordable.  Most of the products use natural ingredients and the cute packaging doesn't hurt either.  If you have used any of the Korean makeup or skincare brands before, you know exactly what I am talking about!


SokoGlam sells Korean make up brands and skin care products on their website! They also have a beauty blog you can follow.  Charlotte Cho, SokoGlam's founder, became obsessed with Korean beauty products herself after living there for 5 years.  Her 10 step skincare routine has been shared many times in magazines, beauty blogs, and more.  You can read about it here.


 Here are some items that I have tried and/or are on my wishlist from SokoGlam.  They offer free shipping for orders over $50 and all orders are shipped from the U.S.  Have you tried any Korean beauty products that you love?




I think you guys all know by now that I am obssessed with this stuff.  It is on sale on their website right now!


This is by far one of the best BB creams I have used.  The coverage is phenomenal for how light it feels on your skin.  And it is affordable!


Okay, these are just too adorable.  I love how they all have different faces!





You Might Also Like

0 comments