High Point Furniture Market Instagram Tour

7:00 AM

For those readers who know me in real life, the fact that I have been obsessed with any #hpmarket post on Instagram the last 2 weeks will come as no surprise.  After a single visit to High Point Furniture Market a few years ago, I am hopelessly hooked.  The only problem is that I'm not technically in the home decor/design business (unless this blog one day counts?!).  You have to be in the industry to attend, so as an outsider looking in my only way to relive the wonder of rooms upon rooms filled with endless inspiration is to live vicariously through Instagram.  If you aren't convinced that we all need to start a home decor business just so we can be there in person next fall, here are a few reasons to reconsider:

Tons of blues on display in many of the designer's showrooms, not to mention plenty of lust-worthy Chinoiserie collections via

Floor to ceiling navy walls are still calling my name, and with these pops of citron and an ultra-modern chandelier this Traditional Home design is calling my name.  Be sure to head over to the Junior League of High Point Designer Showhouse website for more inspiration! via
Not over wallpaper?  Me either -especially this Thibaut 1986 Chinoiserie explosion.  via
More wallpaper goodness wit this Stanley Furniture display via


Officially died and gone to Chinoiserie heaven.  This was apparently for sale at the Market Square area.  Maybe my pocketbook is glad I wasn't in attendance, but that's the only part of me that is consolable after I saw this pic on Instagram via
Giant gold or silver rhinoceros heads?  Zany, but these are so flamboyant that I actually really like these (and I usually kind of loathe animal heads in any form).  via
EVERYTHING IN THIS PHOTOGRAPH IS INCREDIBLE!  via
I don't even want to imagine how much this agate tray would cost.  But at least a picture of it is free.  via
These beaded chandeliers were popular even when I went to Market a few years back, but I don't love them any less for familiarity.  Also this taupe animal-skin rug would be the perfect neutral to update a space.  And those chairs -talk about the perfect combo of comfort and luxury!  via
Moravian star pendants are a personal weakness via

Any designers that you are following from High Point Furniture Market?  Please post suggestions because I can't  get enough!  


You Might Also Like

0 comments