Current Obsessions

6:00 AM


Happy Friday, readers! I don't know about you, but I thought this week would never end.  Keep reading to find out what my obsessions are these days!



  • Oh, hicks pendant lights... I am obsessed.  But of course I am not looking to spend $500 - $800 on a light so I'm on the hunt for something similar.  If you see any, let me know!  They look great in a kitchen over your island or in a breakfast nook.  I love that they can go with traditional or modern decor.


  • We recently made a pit stop at IKEA on our way back from D.C., and of course I had to have their meatballs.  Who doesn't love their lingonberry sauce?  If you are craving some Swedish meatballs, here is a recipe you can try.



  • If you read this post, you should be familiar with our love for all things agate.  I recently got these from Target and I love them!




  • Doesn't this drink sound just perfect for the warm weather?  It would be a good recipe to whip up when you are grilling out. I can't wait to try it!





You Might Also Like

0 comments