Avoado Toasts

6:00 AM

I made this recipe for my husband last weekend and we loved it.  I found the recipe on Pinterest and it got me to look up other variations of toasts with avocado that I could make.  If you read this post, you already know my love for sriracha sauce.  I love avocados just as much as sriracha sauce, so when I saw this recipe, I knew I had to try it.



Avocado Toasts with Eggs and Sriracha Sauce

Ingredients
(for 2 servings - 2 toasts per person)
4 eggs
4 pieces of bread (I used baguette but will try French bread next time, or something with larger surface area... it was tough to eat!)
1 ripe avocado
1 tomato (added this because who doesn't love tomatoes!)
Sriracha sauce
salt and pepper to taste

Directions
1) Cook the eggs on medium low heat with salt and pepper to taste. I cooked my eggs until the whites are cooked through but the yolk was still runny.
2) On toasted bread, place sliced tomatoes and avocado on top.
3) Place the eggs on top of each toast. Drizzle with sriracha sauce. Enjoy!


Here are the other variations that I can't wait to try!

<Avocado toast with smoked salmon and red onions>

<Avocado and heirloom tomato toasts with balsamic drizzle>





You Might Also Like

0 comments