Current Obsessions

6:00 AM

Starbucks Flat White

Have y'all tried their new drink?  Starbucks describes it as 

"expertly steamed milk poured over ristretto shots of espresso and finished with a Starbucks signature dot".  I love this drink because I usually order a triple grande so the taste to me is similar to that.  A latte with less milk.  I love that it is small so it's not so filling.


Fixer Upper

If you don't already watch it, Fixer Upper is a show on HGTV that centers around Chip and Joanna, the most adorable couple from Texas.  They renovate homes into a rustic, casual space, run a blog, and have a boutique.  I love their dynamic - Chip is the "fixer" and Joanna decorates and puts her own flair into the homes.  I love that they help their clients find the right home to fix up, have different ideas about renovations, and the results are amazing.  I saw the above picture on instagram and immediately showed it to my husband.  I love open kitchens in that shape.  The subway tiles and white cabinets are also right up my alley.  You can follow Joanna here on Instagram!


Essie "Back in the Limo"

This color has become my go to neutral.  It is no secret that any shade of red polish is a favorite of mine but to give my nails a break, I love to do a neutral color every now and then.  This isn't too pink or too peachy.  I have been wearing this color for a week straight, which is a long time in my book!


Zoodles

Zucchini noodles became the new healthy food in 2014 and there are different kinds of gadgets out there you can buy to make these "zoodles".  Anyone a fan?  I do love zucchini so I'm intrigued.  Usually, these healthy substitutes do not even sound tasty but this article has a few recipes that I thought sounded good.  Any thoughts? 


Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars "Uptown Funk"

I know y'all have heard this on the radio over and over again.  But boy do I love this song!  I love the 80's/disco and Prince vibe to this upbeat song.  I'm sure I'll get tired of it one of these days but I definitely turn it up every time it comes on!

What's on your mind lately?  I would love to know what random things you are obsessed with these days!











You Might Also Like

0 comments