Polar Vortex

7:00 AM

I'm heading to Nashville on Friday to celebrate one of my best friend's Bachelorette
weekend, but what I'm really thinking about packing is much less "night out" attire
than every warm weather item in my closet.  We are going to be in the throws of the
 Polar Vortex (I didn't know this was a real thing until recently--not really a North
Carolina problem) and the weekend high is slated for 50 degrees with lows in the 20s.
 Not to worry, Target has 20% off all winter accessories and I stocked up on the great
 faux leather and faux fur gloves below.  Still debating a quick trip to Macy's or Belk
to pick up a warmer coat.  Target coats aren't exactly the warmest and because
temperatures where I live aren'tnormally a big issue, my Target wool coat has gotten
me through the last few seasons without too many complaints. One thing I'm for sure
packing is my faux fur scarf.  Nothing like wrapping a cuddly blanket around your neck
when it's cold outside.  If you are shopping for one this year, Target has themin several
colors. What are you doing to stay warm in this cold snap?  Any recommendations as
we brave the temps walking between spots downtown?




Polar Vortex

You Might Also Like

0 comments