Epic Baby Shower Post

7:00 AM

Lots of exciting changes going on in our circle of friends as several of us are expecting little guys on the way.  A few weekends ago we celebrated the soon-to-be born Benjamin with an adorable baby animal themed baby shower.  Complete with life size stuffed giraffe.  Sister of the mom-to-be Cora hosted and she pulled out all the stops, obviously.  If you are in need of a few ideas for a shower of your own, here's the magazine worthy spread!

The baby animal prints will hang over Benjamin's bed (a gift from his Aunt!).  







For party games she converted the brunch space to a crafting table and we made personalized onesies. Probably the most fun I've had at any shower, bridal or baby or otherwise.  Set a girl loose with scissors and markers and you're going to have a good time.





These appliques are iron-on, so all you have to do is arrange to your desire.  It's got me thinking I will be tempted to make a lot of my baby's day to day clothes.  We'll have to see what Sarah thinks of how these hold up in the washing process.

The mom to be making her little guy a hedgehog onesie



We also had a baby food taste test, which made me wonder how babies survive.  Not so good.  But possibly because Cora went with appetizing flavors like "turkey dinner."

The baffled look on my face as I went 0 for 5 on correct baby food ingredients.  Sorry in advance to my future baby.
Lot's of people eagerly awaiting this little man's arrival!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is really helpful content and very informative there is no doubt about it. I found this one pretty fascinating and it should go into my collection. Very good work! I am Impressed. We appreciate your work. I am very comfortable and pleased to come here. Thank you very much.
    The Best Baby bed attached to parents bed is used as a standalone cradle for your newborn. This convenient portable mini crib has multi-functionality and can be used in many ways

    ReplyDelete