Raleigh, I Love You: Bloomsbury Bistro

7:00 AM

So if you live in Raleigh or are travelling through, you probably don't need more people telling you to eat at Raleigh staples like Poole's Diner, Bida Manda, or newcomer Stanbury.  Bloomsbury Bistro doesn't get nearly the press that these other venues garner, perhaps because it's not located downtown, but in an unassuming strip mall right at the Five Points intersection next to a yoga studio and a Rite Aid.  Don't we know we can't judge a book by it's unassuming cover by now when it comes to culinary adventures? The food here is arguably the best in the Triangle.  Creative menu items? Fantastic wine pairings? Soups that will make you want to never open a Campbell's can for the rest of your life?  Well, let me just show you what I mean:



Another thing I love about Bloomsbury Bistro is that the menu is constantly changing.  They use fresh, local ingredients and Chef Toler is always concocting a new twist on classic dishes both Southern and international. Think you know pork borscht?  Yeah, think again because when I had it at the Bistro this fall I decided it might be a new favorite food group for me.  Entrees are reasonable at around $25-30 and you'll have generous portion sizes.  If you think you've experienced the best the Triangle has to offer, I challenge you to add Bloomsbury Bistro into your rotation and see if you don't put it on the top of your list too!

What are you waiting for? Click here for reservations!



You Might Also Like

0 comments