Easy Party Recipes

7:00 AM

Hosting a party can be stressful, especially when it comes time to prepare food.  I have my go-to recipes when we have guests over or when we are invited to a friend's house for a potluck gathering.  When we had our house warming party last weekend, I tried a few new recipes along with the ones I always make. One of the easiest things you can make that may look the fanciest is a cheese tray.  Who doesn't love cheese? It is definitely a crowd pleaser. 

I decided to use havarti, goat, brie, jalapeno jack, and assorted meats. Yum.

One of my favorite recipes to make is these bacon wrapped jalapeno thingies (yep, that is what they are called).  I love anything Ree from The Pioneer Woman makes.  And if you have read any of her posts, you know how funny and charming she is!  I have been reading and following her blog long before she had her TV show, and I just love her.  She keeps her posts down to earth, and her writing about how nervous she gets about her TV episodes are just so cute.  Not to mention her recipes are so easy to follow.



Here are some other ones that I have saved for next time to switch things up a bit.  If you have tried any of these recipes, let me know!

{Antipasto Salad Kabobs}


{Bacon Jalapeno Deviled Eggs}


{Kale and Artichoke Dip}

{Saucy Asian Meatballs}

{Bacon Corn Dip}





You Might Also Like

0 comments