Currently Obsessed: Fall Transition Pieces

7:00 AM

I feel like every Fall, I shop the most out of the year.  The transition to the cooler weather gets me so excited!  I love summer, but there is just something about being able to pull out my boots and sweaters for Fall.  Here is what I am loving for the perfect transition pieces.




{I need this shirt and my local Anthropologie was out of it last I checked.  It would be perfect with white pants (yes, I wear them after Labor Day, who follows that rule anymore?) or with jeans and boots!}


{I already picked up this dress from Zara and wore it for our housewarming party.  I may have missed the memo that the model is 5' 9'' and I'm not. It still works on me though as a maxi, not a midi, and it is super comfy.}


{Because you (or I) can't have enough striped clothing, I may need to pick up this dress. I first saw it in the maternity version on Instagram, but then I realized that it does come in regular sizes!  You can wear it now with sandals and into Fall with scarves and boots.}


{If you are a loyal J.Crew fan like I am, you may appreciate their new lightweight wool Jackie cardigan. I own the cotton version of this sweater, and have had them for like a decade.  They hold up their shape really well. I love the new gold buttons on these.}


{These Sam Edelman booties would go with everything.  His shoes are so comfy too.}

What's on your wishlist?


You Might Also Like

0 comments