Current Obsessions

7:00 AM

Happy Friday!! Random thoughts...


This has been my motto lately. Thinking positive is way harder than you think.


How adorable is this top? It's more of a sweater material so I couldn't bare the thought of buying it in this heat, but it is definitely on my wish list for Fall.


Has anyone ever tried growing green onions at home? I have a weird obsession with green onions (and CHIVES!!) and could eat them on everything.  Pinterest seems to think it is easy, but you know how that goes.


This made me laugh out loud.


Jessie from The Long and Short of It has amazing style.  This is definitely an inspiration for my empty shelves.


I've seen yummy recipes for homemade popsicles and I might give them a go! Has anyone tried making them at home? This one sounds so tasty.


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If you shove the bulb end of your green onions in dirt you'll gave new green shoots in a week or so. It's definitely easy. But mine grew back kind of thin and unappetizing -- it may need full sunlight to grow back properly. Jenn

    ReplyDelete