Current Obsessions

6:30 AM

Happy Friday! 

Random thoughts:


I was craving pho the other day and decided to try to make it at home. I used these handy pho broth from world market and it turned out great! Just add beef (or any other meat of your choice), toppings, and sauces.  We had ours with beef, sprouts, mushrooms and green onions! And of course sriracha and hoisin sauce. Nom. 




Totally obsessed with this mascara from YSL. It works wonders.



If you aren't following Tina from The Enchanted Home on instagram already, you need to do so here.  You'll be able to find so much inspiration from her feed.



Am I the only one not shopping the Nordstrom sale? I do realize that the sale is great on Fall pieces but maybe it's just the 90 degree weather here. I cannot even begin to think about boots, leggings, coats?! But then I really like these booties...


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I think the Nordstrom sale is just suffering from over saturation. I can't get on the internet without being bombarded by the same plaid shirts or unseasonable sweaters. Maybe in September I wouldn't feel so opposed, but it just makes my skin feel itchy thinking about a sweater right now. Jenn

    ReplyDelete