Maple Garlic Pork Tenderloin

6:00 AM



I found the original recipe here for this maple garlic pork tenderloin.  At first, I wasn't sure about the maple syrup but it had such great reviews, I knew I had to try it.  I modified the recipe a little bit and it turned out well.  Since it's just my husband and I, we ended up having a lot of leftovers for the week, which is a good thing! We had it with brussel sprouts and mashed potatoes, but just about any side will go with it.  If you try it, let me know how you like it!

Ingredients
3 lbs pork tenderloin (usually when you buy this, it comes packaged with 2 tenderloins. Mine had two and the total weight was 3 lbs)
2 cups maple syrup
4 cloves garlic (you could even add more if you love garlic like me!)
2 teaspoons sesame oil (I thought this sounded so weird but it was good!)
1 tablespoon soy sauce
4 tablespoons Dijon mustard
fresh ground black pepper to taste

Directions
Make the marinade in a small bowl by mixing everything together.
Place the pork in a ziploc bag and marinade for at least 8 hours.
When ready to cook, preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Place the pork tenderloins in a oven safe dish or pan.
Cook for 45-50 minutes.
I always check the temperature and cook longer if needed (140-145).  Mine was done around 50 minutes in the oven.




You Might Also Like

0 comments