Happy March!

6:00 AM

I love March.  March means Spring is on its way (16 days!), which also means I can start to pull out some cuter clothes.  Don't get me wrong, I love layering and wearing my boots, but I am so tired of this weather that can't make up its mind! I'm ready to retire my leggings for the year and wear things like this:


My husband and I both have birthdays in March.  In fact, my hubby turned the big 3-0 today.  When did we get to this age so fast?  I remember when I was in my early 20's, I couldn't wait to turn 30.  What was I thinking?!  I still have another year to go before my dirty thirty though.  



As of March 19th, we will have been together for 6 years.  I know once you are married, you don't have to celebrate your dating anniversaries but I hope my husband realizes that we still will be (sorry!).  Every year, we go to Bella Monica where we had our first date.  If you are in the Raleigh area, you must check it out!  All of these exciting events in March makes a house full of cards, gifts, and flowers.  Why wouldn't I love March, right?!

i love this glass they have at the restaurant


Speaking of anniversaries, we are celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary in April and we are taking a long weekend trip to D.C.  We got married at the Hilton McLean Tysons Corner last April and thought it would be fun to stay at the same hotel again.  I grew up in a small town an hour away from D.C. and I always enjoy going out to the city to do some exploring.  If you know of new places or fun things to do, please let me know!  



And on a completely random note, if you need a good book rec, check out Maude.  It takes a lot for me to start a book, partly due to my indecisiveness and party due to my ADD, but this one was so good.  It was an easy read and I finished it in a couple of days. I love a good non fiction book so if you have any recommendations, send them my way!



Who else loves March? I hope the warmer days are on our way soon.  You can follow me on instagram to keep up with my adventures :)





You Might Also Like

0 comments