Current Obsessions

6:00 AM

Happiest of Fridays!  This week was one heck of a week here in the South with all the snow, ice, and sleet we got.  It's been a real mess and the weather definitely has me wanting Spring even more.  Just when I thought we were getting through this year without brutally cold weather and/or snow, the mother nature proved me wrong.  Here are a few things I've been obsessing over this week.


{Miles Redd}
Can I just say, that I am obsessed with every thing about this kitchen?  I have never seen an eat in kitchen I like, but this one is simply gorgeous.  I love the details in the ceiling, subway tiles, the gorgeous print on the chairs, the flowers, cabinets, pantry/storage behind the kitchen, do I need to go on?

And I love this quote from him.  It is the truth.


{Steak, poblano, and mushroom tacos}
If you are looking for a new taco recipe for Taco Tuesdays, you will love this one.  Ali at Gimme Some Oven has a great blog with easy, creative, and yummy recipes.  I have many so many of her recipes from the blog!  This taco recipe was simple to put together after a long day at work and was delicious even as leftovers (and I hate leftovers!)


{Succulents in teacups}
How adorable is this? I have no idea what the website says, as I found this image on Pinterest.  I wish I had a green thumb because this would be such a cute addition to any room!


{J.Crew New Arrivals}
I'm sure most of you will agree with me that J.Crew has got to be drunk when pricing some of their items.  I am a huge fan but I always shop when they are having a sale or a sale on sale, you know what I'm saying.  Their Spring new arrivals are on point, as usual, and my wishlist is already growing.


{Lunar Year}
As Jenn mentioned yesterday, Lunar New Year celebrations started yesterday in countries across Asia.  Growing up in Korea, we celebrated this holiday too - and I wish I still could to enjoy a long weekend right about now.  Check out this fun Buzzfeed article on your horoscope!  Do you know what your Chinese zodiac sign is? Mine is Tiger :)



You Might Also Like

0 comments