14 Signs You're Addicted to Decorating

6:00 AM

I read this article the other day on Pop Sugar and I found myself nodding to most of them.  Especially at #8 which is "you spend more money on decor than clothes".  I wouldn't say that I started spending more money on decor than my closet but lately I definitely am more interested in decor than clothes.  Shocking, I know.  I also think they need to add to the list "you never stop rearranging".  Because of that, I am guilty.





But you know, why not obsess over it and decorate every corner of your home?  The possibilities are endless, and if you are always rearranging like I am, you will never be tired of your own space!  Or maybe that is just the addict in me talking.


One of my favorite things to rearrange... shelves!

Nice vignette on an entry table.  One of my other hobbies include always changing up my picture frames.

I am always going back and forth between having all of my blue and white jars together or have them scattered throughout.  I know, first world problems.

So, do you agree with the article? Are you a home decor addict like us?






You Might Also Like

0 comments