Gold Flatware

6:30 AM

I received a set of rose gold flatware from West Elm last Christmas but sadly they were defective and I was really discouraged from buying another set elsewhere thinking that is just how they were.  The rose gold had peeled off pretty bad, it was tragic.  I'm sure that they are not all like that and now I'm obsessing over gold flatware. I just love the way they look, especially with white table setting.





source unknown

There are so many options out there right now but of course, I always scope out Home Goods hoping that I will find a good deal on them.  So I won't feel so guilty over my purchase.  I also would love a set that look more vintage than modern.  If you see a good deal on gold flatware, let your girl know! : )

 
 
 

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments