Decorating for Thanksgiving

6:00 AM

via




Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays (Can you believe it is only 6 days away?)!  Actually, I just love the holiday season.  I think I have always loved this time of the year but now that I do not work in retail, I enjoy it so much more.  This year, we are spending our first Thanksgiving as a married couple with my side of the family.  It should be pretty interesting.  I can't wait until we have our own home here so we can host our families together for holidays!  Who else is looking forward to turkey day?



Below are some of my favorite ideas for decorating and entertaining for Thanksgiving!







 
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I really wanted the mottahedeh pattern for our china...one day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. those candlestick holders are amazing!

    ReplyDelete