|My ingredients. Not too many to deal with on a weekday night.|
1 Pillsbury Pizza Crust (If you follow the link to the original website they have you make your own crust, but if I had to do all that I would not be writing about this recipe. The Pillsbury roll-out crust works great)
6-8 slices of salami
6 slices of provolone cheese
1/2 cup banana pepper slices
1 tablespoon butter
1 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400
2. Roll out pizza crust into large rectangle on a cookie sheet or pizza pan
3. Lay down provolone cheese slices, then salami slices, and then banana peppers across pie crust.
4. Starting from one end, roll up crust like a log. Make sure to keep fillings tucked into the edge.
5. After sealing the edge of the roll, top with spreaded butter and sprinkle oregano over top.
6. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
|It makes a better picture if you don't do what I did and put the cheese on first, and then the salami. But it tastes the same|
|All rolled up, and topped with butter and oregano|
|The Final Product. It tasted just as wonderful as it looks.|