Altuzarra for Target

7:00 AM

This is likely old news to everyone by now, but on Thursday Altuzarra became the newest fashion powerhouse to bring their design aesthetic (on a financially pared-down scale) to a capsule collection for Target.  I took a chance to browse through the lookbook, not expecting to find much to tempt me since the last few Target partnerings weren't really my style.  Unfortunately for my wallet, I happen to really love almost every look.  Maybe in store they won't be as exciting, but somehow that never happens at Target.  I love a tasseled or fringed scarf, so basically they had me at accessories.  But the black floor length gown with orchid graphic really caught my eye, and while I am not sure about the neck wrap, the burgundy draped dress also looks very attractive on the internet at least.  My one complaint -- I know I am short but I can't be traipsing around in heels that high!  I am on the market for a pointed toe, ankle strap heel just like this, but half that height so I could wear it to work.  No need to kill myself if I want my feet to make it to 90 at least.  If you have any suggestions for a heel that fits those requirements, please post me a link!

Altuzarra for Target

You Might Also Like

0 comments