Tory Burch Home Collection

7:09 AM

via

Last week, Tory Burch launched a tabletop collection.  And of course, the pieces are all blue and white with the prettiest patterns.  I am a huge fan of Tory Burch clothing and accessories and she just had to launch a home collection, right? :)   She also makes other home accessories like frames, pillows, etc.  I really wish that we had a Tory Burch store here in Raleigh area.  I love visiting the one at Tysons Galleria when I go home to visit my parents.  Here are some of my favorite items from her home collection.


via
via
 
via




 Speaking of Tory Burch, let's drool over her home in the Hamptons.  This Georgian revival brick home has 7 bedrooms and 9.5 bathrooms on 15 acres (!).  A girl can dream, right?
via
via

via








You Might Also Like

0 comments