Skirted Tables

11:23 AM

via

I have seen so many skirted tables lately on Pinterest and home decorating websites.  Some have beautiful fabric covering the table to add the perfect accent to any room.  How do we feel about this?  I'm sort of digging it... it would be a great way to change out patterns or colors in your rooms without having to re-do the entire room.  It could also be a good way to cover up old furniture that you may love the shape/size of but not so much the finishing on it?  Maybe that is just the laziness inside me talking.  It would be easy to just throw on some fabric on a table rather than sanding, painting, staining, etc.  Not to mention the storage space it'd create under the table.  I already know what the hardest part of these projects would be... finding the perfect fabric! I always have DIY project ideas in my head but can never find fabric I love.  Anyone have good recommendations on where I can find granny chic fabric? :)

via
via
via
via







You Might Also Like

0 comments