Easy Korean Recipes

7:25 AM

Korean cuisine in general is really hard to cook, as I'm sure most Asian cuisines are.  Korean recipes call for a lot of ingredients that are most of the time very hard to find, and take a long time to prepare and cook.  If you know me, you know I do not have patience.  Until I find some patience somewhere, I use these recipes to cook up a delicious dish or two fairly quickly. I find that the slow cooker is very helpful in most of the Korean recipes!  It is also easy to marinade some meat (beef, chicken, pork), grill it, and enjoy it with a few sides.

When I tell you that Koreans like our side dishes, I am not kidding.  Above is what it's like.  When you go out to eat, there is no room on the table!  I wish I could eat like this everyday. Nom.
<Slow Cooker Korean Spicy Braised Chicken and Potatoes>
Recipe
Mykoreankitchen.com is one of my go to places to find good recipes that I can understand. There are so many recipes that i want to try but most are found on Korean blogs and I can't translate most of them (so embarassing). Not to mention most ingredients are listed in metric system and math/conversion is not my thing.




<Korean Veggie Pancakes>
Recipe





<Spicy Pork Stir Fry>




<Kimbap>








You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Bulgogi is a Korean dish that has a smoky-sweet taste with chopped meat. It can be mixed, roasted, or stir-fried. Beef for spice is usually accompanied by lettuce wrap and gochujang.

    ReplyDelete