Bungalows

1:23 PM

I have a thing for bungalows.  Newly built homes are amazing and nice but there is something about those smaller bungalows that seem so special to me.  How can you not love the wide front porch, high ceilings, and the charming character? I can totally picture myself sitting on the front porch with a glass of wine.. or two.  Unfortunately for me, it seems like they are hard to find where we live.  I recently read this amazing article on two bedroom bungalow makeover.  These smaller homes are not ideal for those who want to expand their family, but would be perfect for newlyweds or anyone who love bungalows like me.  Here are some amazing inspirations for my dream home one day (hopefully soon)!



link

 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. If I squint my eyes I can convince myself that is you and Tater on the porch in the 2nd photo! ~Jenn

    ReplyDelete