3-4 garlic cloves, minced
2 green onions, finely chopped
1 cauliflower head
Chili Soy Paste
1. Slice cauliflower into individual stalks, rinse with water to clean and set aside to let dry in a strainer.
3. When hot, add minced garlic.
4. When garlic is browned (usually 3-5 minutes), add cauliflower
5. Cover skillet and turn down to medium high heat. Steam for 5 minutes.
6. Remove lid and add dried scallops and drizzle with chili soy paste to taste (usually 1-2 teaspoons is enough). Add salt and pepper to taste (about 1 teaspoon of each is a good starting place). Mix ingredients evenly. Add more oil if pan is getting too dry to prevent burning.
|The secret ingredient that makes this dish spectacular? It's not so vegetarian after all. You can get dried scallops at most Asian grocery stores.|
9. Remove from heat and enojy!