High Point Furniture Market: Emporium Home

7:00 AM

I know I don't have to convince you that combining gold with malachite is a combination for style success, but nobody really does it better than Ashley Childers at Emporium Home.  Her booth at High Point Market this fall was full of fantastic gold accent pieces, with a healthy dose of jade green, leopard print, and deep purples.




This inlay sofa table was just as lovely as the malachite display boxes being showcased on top.

How incredible are the agate chandeliers in her collection? 

via
The "Bethany Mirror" and "Luck Be A Lady" lamps in both royal blue and jade green were popular photo-ops from all Market attendees it seems (this one via)
As you can see we were big fans too
I'm also really in love with their oversize velvet wingback chairs.  Can you imagine a deep green one to curl up in with a stack of books this winter?  If you are quick you can sometimes catch them on One Kings Lane:
The truth is,  most of the fantastic designs Lucy and I saw at Market were way outside of our price points, but collections like these are a reminder of what luxury truly means.  The materials used, the attention to details, the just overall design aesthetic -- clean lines, thoughtful color choices -- this is what sets true designer goods apart.  Maybe I can't afford to have an Emporium Home piece in every room, but I know that if I could, I would definitely want to.  Head over to the Emporium Home website or blog to see more of their great products and dream along with me...


You Might Also Like

0 comments