Painted Ceilings

7:00 AM


Have you ever thought to paint your ceiling inside your house?  When I have my dream porch one day, I would love to paint the ceiling on the porch.  Not only is painting your porch ceiling blue a Southern tradition, it gives an interesting touch to your outdoor space.  Painting the ceilings indoors, however, is something I've never thought of until I saw it on Lonny recently.  It would be a risky move, some might say, but I think it would look great in an all white room, or even giving it a contrast to your wall color.  Take a look at some of my favorites:


{This light blue ceiling ties on all the blue and white accents around the room so well together}


{I'm obsessed with this kitchen - how great does this ceiling look against the white cabinets and dark floors?}


{Striped ceiling}


{If you really want to go crazy, you can wallpaper the ceiling! Crazy, I know, but how cool does that look?}



You Might Also Like

0 comments