Current Obsessions

7:00 AM

Happy Friday! TGIF. Here's what I've loved this week:

{This shirt is going on my wish list.  Perfect with leggings!}


{I came across these adorable ginger jar ornaments while browsing through Erin Gates' instagram last week.  You can purchase them here -warning... they are not cheap!}


{This recipe was easy and yummy.  Note: do not put your marinade in the pot to boil then walk away to do laundry.  It will boil over and make a mess...}


{I know I've talked about Jessie Short's kitchen renovations before, but it was recently featured on My Domaine so I had to bring it up again! Love the way she brightened up the kitchen!}


{I finally caved in and purchased this wreath from Target.  I have been wanting a boxwood wreath for a long time but Target's price was the best! Most places had these at $85 plus. Insane! It looks much prettier in person}



You Might Also Like

0 comments