Neutral Curtains

7:00 AM

For some people, drapes are the last touch when decorating and then for others, it is the beginning of the entire design of a room.  I, being really indecisive, have gone both ways.


I first thought that I would definitely want neutral drapes because I know that I get tired of things easily sometimes.  But then I thought, I have neutral EVERYTHING, I may want to do a pattern in my drapes.  Well, surprise, surprise, I'm back to the neutral drapes.  I started looking around at patterned drapes, and found that they are either really busy, too bright, or boring.  Is it just me or all the drapes either chevron, striped, trellis, or paisley?

{love this look, but how long will it take for me to get tired of it?}


So I am digging the look of neutral drapes with dark hardware.  These photos have me convinced that neutral on neutral is the way to go.  What are your thoughts?














You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I think patterned drapes are beautiful but you'd probably like them better in a guest bedroom or dining room or somewhere you don't go spend hours in every day. Neutral is the way to go in your bedroom or den for sure. This is coming from a person with 0 drapes in her house though so you can see how much I've committed to my opinion. Jenn

    ReplyDelete