Lilly for Target Lookbook Love

7:00 AM

Thursday's internet explosion was Target's reveal of their Lilly Pulitzer collab lookbook.  The collection doesn't launch until April 19th, which hopefully will give the buzz time to die down in case you wanted to buy something without logging on to your computer at 4 AM.  There are definitely some nice items (and plenty of very springlike blue and white combos to enjoy!).


Top of my list? These blue and white espadrilles with gold tips.  Only $24!
Gold wedges that can be dressed up or down at only $36
A very Lilly patterned blouse at $24

A versatile woven bag with tassel -- obviously high on my list of potential purchases. $30
Where would you wear pom pom shorts when you are 30?  But if I decide I don't care about being sensible, I would probably buy these.  $24

I own two pair already, which means I can't buy more palazzo pants.  But I don't have any orange ones with giraffe print... $28


And for the home:


Any looks you are eyeing for the next few weeks?  Most of these are available online only, but with Target's new shipping policy (free with purchase over $25) shopping online makes a lot of sense and limits how many things I don't need that tempt me in the store.  Like Starburst jellybeans and white chocolate M&Ms.   And clearance fingernail polish.  I should probably only shop online actually.  Also looking forward to reading more ridiculous Target/Lilly snark on instagram and twitter for the next day or too a la this post.



You Might Also Like

0 comments