'Tis the Season to Indulge

6:00 AM

Who counts calories this time of the year, right?  Between holiday parties, family dinners, and desserts and goodies galore everywhere you look, it is so hard to avoid all the goodness.  I mean, isn't this why we all make new year's resolutions to start eating healthy and working out, every year?

 
I thought I would share with you all some of my favorite festive ideas for food and drinks.  Just in case you need some last minute ideas for the holidays!  If you have a staple recipe that you make year after year, I'd love to hear them!
 
 
<Christmas Sangria>
 
 
 
<Pine Cone Cheese Ball>
 
 
 
<Cupcake Wreath>
 
 
 
<Spiked Berry Lemonade>
 
 
 
<Oreo Bark>
I have made this every single year - you can also make it with candy canes for peppermint bark.
 
 
 
<Caprese Christmas Tree>
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mmm sangria. I am making popover rolls this Christmas for the first time so I hope I don't burn them too badly or mistake salt for sugar or something of that nature. Have some Sister Schubert rolls in the freezer just in case haha --Jenn

    ReplyDelete